February 2017 Calendar is here!
With it comes a challenge to LOVE MORE. LOVE what you do, LOVE who you you’re with and LOVING yourself!
Do what you love
love what you do!
Confusius says, “Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life!
In a quest to genuinely love what you do consider these ten thoughts:
- Passion is the genesis of genius. — Tony Robbins
- Success is waking up in the morning, whoever you are, wherever you are, however old or young, and bounding out of bed because there’s something out there you love to do, that you believe in, that you’re good at – something that’s bigger than you are, and you can hardly wait to get at it again today. — Whit Hobbs
- The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why. —Mark Twain
- Just don’t give up trying to do what you really want to do. Where there’s love and inspiration, I don’t think you can go wrong. — Ella Fitzgerald
- Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do. — Steve Jobs
- If it falls your lot to be a street sweeper, go out and sweep streets like Michelangelo painted pictures. Sweep streets like Handel and Beethoven composed music. Sweep streets like Shakespeare wrote poetry. Sweep streets so well that all the hosts of heaven and earth will have to pause and say, here lived a great street sweeper who swept his job well. –Martin other King
- You can only become truly accomplished at something you love. Don’t make money your goal. Instead pursue the things you love doing and then do them so well that people can’t take their eyes off of you. —Maya Angelou
- Love the life you live. Live the life you love. –Bob Marley
- When we love, we always strive to become better than we are. When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too. — Paulo Coelho
- What I know is, is that if you do work that you love, and the work fulfills you, the rest will come. –Oprah Winfrey
Now that’s something to think about this month! I hope it helps improve our quality of life!
Here’s the February 2017 Calendar and print to download:
Download the print——–>> PDF