The year is over halfway over and I’m sharing the August 2021 Calendar with a thought about grace! when I think of August I feel warmth and family so I chose a bright and warm color pallet.
I chose the word Grace because it has been on my mind a lot lately. I was surprised to see so many meanings of Grace and I am sharing a few today. I’m not going to talk a lot about the meanings but I recommend studying them because they’re fabulous!
Meaning of GRACE
The way a beautiful, stylish woman easily walks across a room.An attractively polite manner of behaving.plural noun: graces“she has all the social graces”
Letting go of a past wrong done to you.Grace is a spiritual gift that involves love and mercy given to others even when we feel that they don’t deserve it.
A celebrity showing up at a fundraiser to raise more money; grace the fundraiser with their presence.
Adding an elegant table decoration to a picnic; grace the picnic table with an elegant centerpiece.
He graced the room with his presence.
He graced the room by simply being there.
His portrait graced a landing on the stairway.
“before dinner the Reverend Newman said grace”Similar:prayer of thanksbenediction7. Grace in Christian belief:Grace is the help given to us by God because God desires us to have it, not necessarily because of anything we have done to earn it.Divine assistance in resisting sin.a divinely given talent or blessing.plural noun: graces“the graces of the Holy Spirit”
How can we show grace?
5 ways we can each show grace:
- Be kind and courteous in what you say and how you say it.
- “Let it Go”: Respond to others with grace. Sometimes people are going to be rude or unkind. Instead of reacting harshly, keep a calm spirit.
- Forgive and Ask for Forgiveness: Be quick to apologize when you make a mistake or have wronged someone else and forgive those who have wronged you.
- Be aware of the needs of others: Pray for them, offer help and comfort through grief.
- Practice gratitude: Say thank you often and let people know how much you appreciate them.
Here’s the download for the August 2021 calendar and grace print:
What do you have going on in August? Enjoy your month!