It’s here.. the January 2018 Calendar! I seriously spaced getting this out but finally got it together for all of you who are eager to start thinking about the new year.
So here we go!
Out with the old…
In with the new!
A new year, new goals, new experiences, new challenges, new friends, well, kind of a lot of new things will confront us in 2018! I chose a thought that would hopefully help out with this.
Do something that your future self will thank you for.
Maybe it could be one of these 10 things…
1. Invest in yourself. Make a list of 3 needs you have and fulfill them.
2. Get your Valentines ready by the 20th and your February calendar will thank you.
3. Purchase or make future gifts on your list.
4. Organize and/or declutter a room in your home.
5. Read a self help book you’ve always wanted to read.
6. Develop one new healthy habit.
7. Learn a new skill that will be helpful in the future.
8. Fill your pantry with sale items that you know will get used.
9. Develop a stronger relationship with someone important to you.
10. Decide what your values are and live them every day. You will have less “on the spot” decisions to make.
What ideas do you have?
January 2018 Calendar and motivational Print
(download prints here)
One thing I plan to do in January is plan out my whole year better with at lest a 3 month blog calendar. I also want to have my studio/office fully organized in January and I know my future self will be thanking me all year long.
What are some things you’d like to do that your future self will thank you for?
Wishing you all a Happy New Year!