Wow. A new year! 2022 is upon us and I’m sharing the January 2022 calendar today along with some New Year thoughts. I always look forward to a new year and have bright hopes for this new year! Here it is, January 2022!
The new year opens up new opportunities and it’s the perfect time to start new projects, improve, pick up a new skill, and to challenge yourself. This thought brought me to this months thought…
You don’t have to be great to start.But you have to start to be great! –Zig Ziglar
Some New Year thoughts:
- Every expert was once a beginner
- The best way to predict the future is to create it.
- Learn from yesterday. Live for today. Hope for tomorrow. – Albert Einstein
- You will only have this year once. Make it count.
- There are far better things ahead than we leave behind. – C.S Lewis
- What the new year brings you will depend a great deal on what you bring to the new year.– Vernon McLellan
You will get better and better with more practice and experience. So the time to start is Today! Trust in new beginnings. You won’t magically be resolved once the clock hits midnight on January 1st but the power of the New Year brings momentum with it! The calendar is reset and suddenly we have new opportunities awaiting us.
What are some things we can incorporate into our January 2022 Calendar and the New Year?
These are just a few ideas to get your mind going!
What things are you looking forward to make 2022 a great start?
Self love, compassion, taking online courses, Building a shop are just a few things I’d like to improve on.This post has motivated me to get going on it NOW! I need to start now to becoming great!
Download your January 2022 Calendar and New Year Thoughts HERE:
Wishing you a very happy New Year!
Krystina Madej says
Thank you again for continuing with this website and providing inspiration. I come every month to be motivated by your enthusiasm and beautiful art work!