Hello January 2024 Calendar and goodbye 2023! Sharing the January calendar and word of the month as a focus. Our word this month is intentional.
Each new year I like to change up the style of the calendar a bit but not too much. For 2024 I’ll be using a graphic that I call a sunset look. I love sunsets and they are one thing that makes me happy. I also decided to use a word of the month instead of saying. I find so much value in many words and I want to share that this year!
Ok so do you see the rainbow graphic? It will change up every on every new calendar!
Now for the Word of the month…
To be Intentional means making deliberate choices to reflect what is most important to us. Becoming intentional can help us maintain a positive mindset, reach goals, experience more clarity, and be more present. It can also increase our focus and commitment and bring more purpose and meaning to our lives.
This was an easy word to pick for my first word on the January 2024 calendar. I personally had a really great year in 2023. After hitting a low with my health at the end of 2022, I made a vow to focus on my mental and physical health. I made choices and changes in my life that helped me for the good. I suddenly realized that “this is what it means to live an intentional life. When it came to the end of this year, I looked back and realized that the positive changes I made were with intention and I find myself wanting to continue to improve and do it intentionally. I’m happier, healthier and have a more clear mind. Yay!
I wanted to share this with you on this calendar so you can focus on the word and try to live a more intentional life!
Here’s 10 quotes to help us live an intentional life:
- Do not live by what others expect. Instead, take stock of what you expect from yourself and make the changes you want to see.
- The secret to success is being brave enough to let go of what is comfortable to find what is right.
- The greatest success one can achieve is finding their purpose.
- Take the leap. It is better to try and fail than to not make an attempt at all.
- Intentional days create a life on purpose.
- Most people want to hear or tell a good story. But they don’t realize they can and should be the good story. That requires intentional living.
- Intentional living is the art of making our own choices before others’ choices make us.
- Passion is energy. Feel the power that comes from focusing on what excites you.
- 1. Stop.
3. Remember what you love to do, and what you want to do better.
- When your intention is clear, so is the way.
Ok now I will share your free printables!
January 2024 Calendar and Print:
Download Word Print here —->> JPG
What’s in store for you in January?