Summer is almost here and I’m sharing the July 2022 Calendar and some Summer thoughts. Summer always takes me back to my childhood where I was barefoot and carefree. This calendar is bright and reminds me of July.
Most of my favorite childhood memories happened in Summer. As I’m now older that has changed to Fall, but one thing for sure is this:
“Cause a little bit of summer is what the whole year is all about.” -John Mayer
I can’t think of a summer without a vacation, celebration, swimming, or just those “Summer nights” that are anticipated or enjoyed.
What’s on your calendar for July? Are you anticipating something fun?!
I’m sharing some quotes to help you get in the Summer spirit!
- “The summer night is like a perfection of thought.” —Wallace Steven
- “Friends, sun, sand, and sea, that sounds like a summer to me.
- “If you’re not barefoot, then you’re overdressed.
- “You are so much sunshine in every square inch.” —Walt Whitman
- “Deep summer is when laziness finds respectability.” —Sam Kee
- ” Rest is not idleness, and to lie sometimes on the grass on a summer day listening to the murmur of water, or watching the clouds float across the sky, is hardly a waste of time.” —John Lubboc
- “A life without love is like a year without summer.” —Swedish Prover
- “I love how summer just wraps its arms around you like a warm blanket.” —Kellie Elmo
- “Summer has a flavor like no other. Always fresh and simmered in sunshine.” – Oprah Winfrey
- “It’s a smile, it’s a kiss, it’s a sip of wine … it’s summertime!” Kenny Chesney
- “A vacation is having nothing to do and all day to do it in.”
- “Keep your face to the sunshine and you will never see the shadows.” –Helen Keller.
- “Some of the best memories are made in flip-flops.” –Kellie Elmor
- “One benefit of Summer was that each day we had more light to read by.” — Jeannette Wall
- “All in all, it was a never-to-be-forgotten summer — one of those summers which come seldom into any life, but leave a rich heritage of beautiful memories in their going — one of those summers which, in a fortunate combination of delightful weather, delightful friends and delightful doing, come as near to perfection as anything can come in this world.” — L.M. Montgomery
Ok, Let’s get to your free printables!
Have an awesome month!