Happy Fall y’all! It’s my favorite time of year and I’m sharing the November 2021 calendar and some motivation to count your many blessings! So start planning for November!
BE GRATEFUL FOR SMALL THINGS, BIG THINGS, AND EVERYTHING IN BETWEEN. COUNT YOUR BLESSINGS, NOT YOUR PROBLEMS.
What does it mean to count your blessings?
Merriam-Webster tells us it’s an idiom and: To count your blessings means to be grateful for what you have in life and not to dwell on what you do not have.
For example: Your friend might be complaining and upset that they didn’t get the job promotion and they endlessly go on about it… You may remind them that they do have a good job, their health and good friends who love them. The point is not to invalidate their disappointment but to remind them that they do have blessings in their life.
There are so many positive and good things in this world but sometimes it’s easy to lose sight of those things when trouble occurs. That’s why it is a good idea to make gratitude a part of your daily life. So with this November 2021 calendar comes a challenge:
Count your many blessings!
How do we count our many blessings? I’ll give you 8 suggestions of what we can do to help:
1. Use a gratitude journal. I happen to love this one from Amazon! I personally think this is one of the best ways to count your many blessings! This gives you the opportunity to ponder on your blessings and list them individually.
2. Write a letter or note of gratitude to someone.
3. Enjoy simple pleasures. The “small things” can be some of the most important.
4. Spend time with people and enjoy it!
5. Start your day with a gratitude prayer!
6. Live in the present, don’t look back or wish for the future.
7. Follow your dreams without letting them discourage you.
8. Catch yourself and stop negative thinking
November 2021 Calendar and Motivational Print
Download your calendar and motivational print here:
Have a great moth and enjoy counting your blessings! I’ve always love this quote from Oprah:
Be thankful for what you have; you’ll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don’t have, you will never, ever have enough.
I like idea of blessing for the month of November. As always printable are good.
Mail recently posted…Email Format for Job Application
Happy fall to your too. Enjoy your blessings.
Cara recently posted…Herbal help for congestive heart failure in dogs