We are SO close to fall which I’m very excited about. I’m also excited to share this October 2018 Calendar too!
October is when it all begins… Cooler nights, hot cocoa and apple cider, pumpkins, pretty leaves and Halloween! I look forward to Fall more than any season.After a hot Arizona summer, Fall is so welcoming to cooler days and warm celebrations! What to you enjoy about Fall? What will be on your October 2018 calendar?
For October the motivational thought is very simple…
Don’t forget to be AWESOME!
I mean you’re already awesome, right?!! The meaning of awesome is: YOU. So look in the mirror everyday and tell yourself that. athen go out and make it happen.
OCTOBER 2018 CALENDAR and PRINT:
Download the calendar here——>> JPG or PDF
Download the awesome print here——>> JPG or PDF
And if your looking for a bit more awesome, here are 10 awesome quotes to motivate you:
- If you want to be average, do what others do. If you want to be awesome, do what no one does. -Alexander Den Heijer
- Positive thinking will let you use the ability which you have, and that is awesome. -Zig Ziglar
- The best thing about being who you really are is that you simply cannot fail! Be you, be awesome and live awesomely. -Ricardo Housham
- Anyone can be cool, but awesome takes practice.
- Awesome people have fear, doubts and worries – they just don’t let these feelings stop them!!! Be awesome keep thriving, growing, inspiring and sharing. – Richard Housham
- There’s a lot of stress out there, and to handle it, you just need to believe in yourself; always go back to the person that you know you are, and don’t let anybody tell you any different, because everyone’s special and everyone’s awesome. -McKayla Maroney
- Being nice is awesome. You have more fun; you meet more people. -Charli XCX
- If you’re going to do a job, do it right. If you’re going to throw a birthday party, make it amazing. If you’re going to do anything, do it awesome. -Jimmy John Liautaud
- In general, being likeable is more about being interested – rather than interesting. Indeed, a good way to convince someone that you are an awesome conversationalist is to simply shut up and let the other person talk. -Karen Salmansohn
- I think it’s important that everyone understands that there’s no real prescription to having an awesome life. -Sophia Amoruso
Leave a Reply