Holy Moley you guys! It’s already nearing the end of the year and I have the December 2021 Calendar here for you! I also want to share some tips on making it a December to remember! Yep!
We have an opportunity to make this December a really awesome month and…
Make it a December to Remember
I’m really excited about this and I have a plan to help bring this all to pass! So here it goes…
Ten ways to help make it a make it a December to remember:
Most of these things are acts of service because it can make you feel good, satisfied and create special memories. Others involve family or close friends which can have the same affect.
- Deliver treats or gifts to a neighbor/s or someone you know who has had a tough year. Either leave them anonymously or with a personal note.
- Enjoy the little things… something funny, an accomplishment, a meal, a movie, sleeping in, a fire or warm drink on a cold night, happy children, a warm shower and so on…
- Fill a stocking with little gifts and treats to take to someone who is alone on Christmas.
- Volunteer to serve a meal at a local homeless shelter or serve at a local charity event.
- Invite someone special over for dinner whether it be friends or family, let them know and express what they mean to you.
- Do a family activity at least one day a week in December. Ideas include looking at Christmas lights, buying a gift to donate to a child, attending a concert, making gingerbread houses, holiday baking as a family, have a group white elephant gift exchange and I’m sure you have some traditions or other ideas to incorporate. Add these things to your December 2021 calendar!
- You can adapt this one to whatever your religious belief’s are or how you celebrate… Study the true meaning of Christmas. This may be reading the story of Jesus birth in Luke 2 from the bible or even studying how others celebrate such as learning more about Hanukkah or other ways people celebrate.
- Choose to put others first such as letting someone go in front of you in line or leaving a kind note or generous tip to someone who served you.
- Thoughtfully plan out your gifts and personalize them to the recipient or add a home made touch to them. Start early so it’s not a last minute rush.
- Last but not least, savor each moment. Examples of this is to laugh or add humor often, take time opening presents and take turns, enjoy nature, the weather, a fire, holiday treats, sentimental or traditional things, and especially times spent with others!
Doing even half of these things will help to make it a December to remember! Print out your December 2021 calendar and start planning! Being prepared will help make things better.
Download your December 2021 Calendar here:
Leave a Reply