Hello June, and Hello July 2018 calendar! We are about half way through 2018. How has your year been so far? It’s time to ramp up your summer and start planning for a super July. I’m also sharing a motivational thought that will make you very well liked! 🙂
And this months Motivational thought…
Recognize their strengths, not their weaknesses.
Compliments make others feel good and want to be around you. People love to be around positive people. Be a source of positivity and happiness in the lives of others by looking for their positive traits and compliment them. Think about the last time someone gave you a genuine compliment. How did it make you feel?
Compliments don’t just make others feel good but they also enhance our own self-confidence. Giving a genuine compliment requires us to look for the good in others. In doing so, we also start to see the good in ourselves.
I call that a
In my opinion, a compliment doesn’t have to be fancy words. In fact it’s probably more believable and genuine if not. The most important thing is that it’s genuine. This is where you train yourself to focus on the positive traits and apperance of those you associate with. Here are ten ideas to help get into the habit of complimenting.
- I love your ______! (personal belonging or trait)
2. Your ______ is my favorite! (personal belonging or trait)
3. You are________, Really!
4. I’m so impressed with your________! (appearance/talent)
5. You’re my favorite _________! (person /skill/trait)
6. You have awesome ________! (body part/skill/talent)
7. You have the best________! (smile/possession/trait)
8. That _______ looks great on you! (something they wear)
9. You always make me ________. (smile/ feel_____)
10. You’re better than ________! ( favorite food/ celebrity/activity)
Now for the downloads of the July 2018 calendar:
When I think about it, some of my favorite people happen to be good at complimenting. I hope I can up my game and begin offering more compliments myself. Most importantly to look for the strengths and not the weaknesses of others. Are you with me? Have a great month!!