I’m in love with this heart banner! You can really share the love with these by spelling out whatever phrase you want to display. Aren’t they cute?
Heart Love Banner
The background of the heart banner is tiny black hearts that works really well with the red and white. All you have to do is print, cut and attach to a string or a wall. I have them printed out with four letter banners to a page.You could enlarge them if you’d like. I also have some extra styles of hearts to add where you’d want to.
“The heart has its own language. The heart knows a hundred thousand ways to speak.”– Rumi
I love that quote and it’s so very true!
Fun, right?! Do you have a favorite? I think I like the ziggy one and the balloon best.
How about some ideas for ways to use these banners?
- My favoryte idea is to share some love with someone special. Surprise them with a fun saying on their door or garage. . I love you, I heart you, be my valentine, happy valentines day. How about You’re: awesome, loved, special, cute, beautiful, mine and the list goes on.
Kindness is LOVE made visible.
Sharing my HEART with you.
Express it with a BANNER!
- Let someone know you’re thinking about them.
- Use these for a bridal or baby shower.
- Use for a wedding somehow maybe spelling Mr and Mrs.
- Throw a party and use as a display.
- These are great for Valentines day!
- Use them as valentines and give them one with their initials: J is for Jillene!
Just use your creativity and have fun!
Here’s the love heart banner A-Z!
Download all files ——>> HERE
Have a “happi” time with these heart banners. Let me know what you’re doing with them!
Click HERE for more valentine ideas.