With 2021 into full swing, I’ll introduce you to the March 2021 Calendar and our one word thought: REFRESH. I’ll also share over 25 ways you can refresh yourself! Spring is in the air and I’m looking forward to our annual timeshare at Newport Beach the first week in March. It’s already on my calendar. What’s on yours?
Print up this calendar and start planning… Don’t forget to add some of the suggestions I give you in this post!
REFRESH. A few nights ago I was having trouble sleeping and this word kept popping in my head.. I know its random and not necessarily a thought provoking word but I think I know where it came from. Somehow I believed that 2021 would be bring a brighter outlook and it hasn’t really been that way. In fact so far 2021 has been the toughest of the pandemic for me so I really need a refresh!
Refresh free motivational print
- give new strength or energy to; reinvigorate.“the shower had refreshed her”
There are so many ways to refresh and I’m not talking about what you do on the computer. Last month I bought some new masks (see here) that I really like and fit well. It was refreshing to me to upgrade from masks I didn’t like! I’m in the middle of a major home remodel. I love design and decor but it requires a lot of decisions and time researching ideas. It’s been refreshing to focus more time on this and putting less pleasant things on the back burner. I also use music, self care, podcasts and audio books to refresh.
Here are at 27+ ideas and great ways to refresh:
- Organize something such as a closet or pantry.
- Read or study up on a subject.
- Take extra time for self care.
- Buy something that makes you happy.
- Try something new in a hobby you enjoy, such as a new recipe in cooking.
- Hire someone to clean your home or to do a project that has been on hold.
- Go on a walk, take a hike, enjoy nature.
- Listen to a new podcast or audio book.
- Incorporate a nap into your day.
- Take a long drive or a quick getaway;
- Make a list of what you’re grateful for and ponder over your list.
- Get a piece of paper and brain dump everything on your mind then let some of it go.
- Buy yourself a new candle or flowers to enjoy.
- Offer to help someone you know and focus on how good it makes you feel..
- Let the sunlight into your home daily.
- Call (not text) someone who’d enjoy a visit.
- Plan a small get together and play some games.
- Get a diffuser and a favorite scent and put it where you relax (I’ve done this and it’s wonderful!),
- Music. Lots of it! Explore and make a new playlist (I do this one often too).
- Make arrangements to clear your calendar to just do nothing or to enjoy something you rarely get to do.
- Do some yoga or breathing exercises.
- Meditiate or ponder.
- Look through some magazines.
- Indulge in a treat (guilt free).
- Watch silly u tube videos or stand up comedy.
- Read some poetry or quotes from a favorite person.
- Smile and laugh even if it’s forced it will change the way you feel.
March 2021 Calendar
Download Calendar here—–>> JPG or PDF
Download Refresh print here—–>> JPG or PDF
Thats it for March. I gave you a lot to think about, right?! Hope you have a great month and do more of what you enjoy. 🙂
Leave a Reply